Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Cartoon Hero Presents Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Originally aired October 8, 2012. You know, looking back, I realize two things--first, I think I referenced almost every incarnation of Batman in this review, and second, I think I did pretty well for a guy who's never seen the animated series. Except for not knowing exactly what Joker Venom was, that is. And about Andrea possibly coming back later, but we'll get to that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/141Z1W8XZlXEOT5JW1BfSC7KVjGgncqtd/view?usp=sharing

2 comments:

  1. Bruce: You hate me, don't you?

    Terry: Come on, it took me months to get tickets for this show! It's schway.

    Bruce: It's schwarbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One nice touch is that The Phantasm is voiced by the same actor who played Andrea's father. Also, Andrea's full of it. Bruce didn't become Batman out of a desire for vengeance, but to ensure another child wouldn't lose their parents like he did.

    ReplyDelete