Sunday, August 30, 2020

Donator's Marathon-Dinotopia: Quest for the Ruby Sunstone Review

Part 1:

Donator's Marathon-Dinotopia: Quest for the Ruby Sunstone Review (Part 1) from Cartoon Hero5 on Vimeo.


Part 2:

Donator's Marathon-Dinotopia: Quest for the Ruby Sunstone Review (Part 2) from Brand New Heroes on Vimeo.


EDIT: Until this Vimeo account is unlocked, Part 1 of this video is viewable here:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ik3mZrObYJf1mirPFwF_7V-CfkdnE3h6/view?usp=sharing

Donation courtesy of TheWalrusClown.

It's time to finish off the Donator's Marathon with a movie you'd wish died along with the dinosaurs...

The Obscure's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThCoDRql4wOAvEzhxc8kgA

Special thanks to guest voice Allison Pregler!

14 comments:

  1. in regards how u do fake movie ends early that seemed like a general joke i seen in reviews then a specific reference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but specifically cutting to the Land Before Time II credits was referencing Don East.

      Delete
    2. ok i heard of him but didnt watch so didnt realize

      Delete
  2. 11:55 & 17:11 I think the only explanation I can think for not having Carl in this animated movie along with sandy beaches is that it's an alternate universe

    ReplyDelete
  3. for allison u got her to do the line. I ask cause sounded like archive from video but maybe just me. Is this first time u got major reviewer for a video besides dimanda hagan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got her to do the lines. And no, I got cameos from people like Nash in the Balto review.

      Delete
  4. Here's some Ska for ya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UnOuFMU4U

    ReplyDelete
  5. 17:11 I think the only explanation is that Carl changed his name to John and Mara is the daughter of Marion and Carl. I personally see this movie for me as my guilty nostalgic pleasure, I now notice all of the problems I didn't notice as a kid and recognise it's not very good, but nostalgia still lets me have a soft spot for this movie despite all the problems it has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I view this movie as a guilty nostalgic pleasure for me personally since I loved it so much as a little kid. Also, 17:11 for this to make sense either it's set in an alternate universe or Carl changed his name to John and married Marion and they had a kid named Mara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why won't you review the G3 MLP cartoons anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might not know, but somebody is probably going to patreon request you to do them one day. Think about it.

      Delete
  8. I sympathise with Carl. He had a life before he crashed onto Dinotopia. If was in his shoes, I'd be working day and night to find a way home.

    ReplyDelete