Monday, May 22, 2017

My Thoughts On The Samurai Jack Finale



Even though I rarely do follow-ups, I think this warranted it.

Some footage used from The Black Pirate (1926). Samurai Jack is owned by Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

EDIT: I have since been informed that we do see the portal from Jack and the Traveling Creatures, along with the Guardian's shattered glasses. My mistake--I did not recognize them for what they were (I thought the glasses belonged to X-tor, the guy that created the Ultra-Robots), so that takes away one complaint I had.

1 comment:

  1. All the board students can Download Subject wise new Syllabus for all state and central board schools with model papers 2018 for all board of secondary education boards and students can apply scholarship 2018 for ekalyan epass to online application and status check

    ReplyDelete