Monday, June 5, 2023

Unfinished Business: Incredibles 2 Review

Unfinished Business: Incredibles 2 Review from Red Hero on Vimeo.

Well, apparently people really wanted to know what I thought of the sequel to one of my favorite movies of all time, and...look, with a description like that, is there any way it could live up to the hype?  

My previous reviews of Incredibles 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1COqcmzK0W0GdLIAc1EsL0AjAh5zOiaZJ/view

And The Iron Giant: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FJGkd-lbUoSGOM5hY9FT0liKt840RZbo/view

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe you uploaded this on my 29th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I had no clue about the odd name for the movie.

    Personally, I sympathise with Evelyn due to her motivations, but the twist lacked enough build up. And from what I've heard, Winston was the Screenslaver in earlier scripts, but I like what they did with him. However, his role as the villain probably would have allowed the movie to run a lot smoother.

    ReplyDelete