Must've gone back up quick, because there was no connection when I check it two days ago. Better keep an eye on the Tube, dude. It's undergoing more loony changes.
Trust me, I know. I checked my Creator Studio and no claims were made, or even matches, so...maybe it was just YouTube being weird.
But if something happens, let me know and I'll take care of it as soon as I can. Then again, you've been pretty good to me about that so far anyway, so thank you.
Ah, SOB!
ReplyDeleteIt's a sad state of affairs when YouTube has become more trustworthy as a video streaming site. But at least you got your videos back up.
DeleteAw, snap! Down again!? YouTube's Copyright System is a travesty. I wanna call it a "joke", but joke's tend to be funny. This is a kick in the teeth.
ReplyDeleteIt seems to be working on my end?
DeleteMust've gone back up quick, because there was no connection when I check it two days ago. Better keep an eye on the Tube, dude. It's undergoing more loony changes.
DeleteTrust me, I know. I checked my Creator Studio and no claims were made, or even matches, so...maybe it was just YouTube being weird.
DeleteBut if something happens, let me know and I'll take care of it as soon as I can. Then again, you've been pretty good to me about that so far anyway, so thank you.