Sunday, January 18, 2015

Update: The 201st Episode

Hey guys, sick Hero again here with another update, this time in relation to an upcoming review. If you've been keeping count (or keeping up with my count, whichever) you know that after two more episodes, it'll be my 200th review. And like I've been hinting at, I planned to review Naruto for it. So what's the problem? Well, with that review, nothing, but I planned to review Naruto Shippuden, the sequel series, for my 201st episode. After all, that's where most of the problems with the series lie. But for two reasons, I can't do that now.

First, there's the issue of delays. I mentioned it last time, but due to moving and sickness, my reviews have undergone a delay, and it's just not feasible to post four reviews within what remains of January. I figured that if I'm putting together only three, it'll be less stressful on me and I'll be more likely to keep up with all of them.

The second reason is a bit less selfish, though--namely, that Shippuden hasn't finished yet. We know how the series is going to end thanks to the Naruto manga ending, sure, but I'm not a manga reviewer. If I want to review this series, I want to stick to the anime if possible, and as such, I don't think it's a good idea to go ahead with this review yet.

So long story short, my 200th episode will be in January, and it'll be covering the first Naruto series. But as for when I'll review Shippuden, well, that's still up in the air. It's a series that's kind of been hanging over me for a while, more so since the list that everyone hated was released, so I think it's best if I wait so I can do it justice. Hopefully, that won't annoy you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment