Monday, September 28, 2020

My Reaction To My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9

Part 1:

My Reaction to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9 (Part 1) from Cartoon Hero5 on Vimeo.

Part 2:

My Reaction to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9 (Part 2) from Brand New Heroes on Vimeo.

EDIT: Part 1 is now viewable here until that Vimeo account is unlocked.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_yvwnv_0ETFTa1Sabdq80sYtd32uI1Nh/view?usp=sharing

It's finally time for the last MLP season review. (Possibly.) And in case you need to catch up, seasons 1-8 are all here: https://theherooftomorrow.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-reaction-to-my-little-pony.html

3 comments:

  1. besides those who find it a detriment to discord character one reviewer issue was after builiding hype to this new mysterious villian they pulll the rug from under comapring it to snoke twist form last jedi or if instead of thanos being main villian swithc to black order as main foe

    ReplyDelete
  2. "At least in Bob they have dog food."
    What?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob is my nickname for the human world in the Equestria Girls spinoff. Named after Planet Bob from Titan A.E.

      Delete