Friday, July 19, 2013

Land Before Time Lords: The Stone of Cold Fire Review

Originally posted April 25, 2010. Now, THIS, THIS review is where I think I actually started to get good. I was part of my first collab, I got to meet people I'd be working with in the future, I got to settle a score with a movie that I still say was the undoing of The Land Before Time as a series, and I think Lupa said she liked it...once. xP oh well.


The Land Before Time Sequels Collaboration: The Stone of Cold Fire Review from Eli Stone on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Man this takes me back this is the 1st time I ever saw one of you reviews Eil and even with the bad webcam. You still had a very good camera presence and your jokes were very funny. Anyway keep up the awesome work man

    Peace

    Dukect

    ReplyDelete