Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Cartoon Hero Presents: Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva

Originally aired April 15, 2012. Since this movie is a mystery, and a good one, I decided that I would split this review into two parts--one that's spoiler-free, and the other where I take a look at the rest of the movie.

Part 1:


The Cartoon Hero Presents: Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (Part 1) from Eli Stone on Vimeo.


Part 2:


The Cartoon Hero Presents: Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (Part 2) from Eli Stone on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. 20:04: Every man has his pride. I'd be ticked off if one of my greatest enemies succeeded where I failed in my plans. Doubly so if they discovered facts I missed and put everything together perfectly, while my goal was achieved by my foe, before my eyes.

    That's pouring salt in the wound, they tore open.

    ReplyDelete